Frequently asked questions
1) When to visit?
The visit time is as follows:
Monday - Friday 12.30 pm - 2.00 pm and 4.30 pm - 7.00 pm
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays 12.30 pm - 7.00 pm
2) There is a canteen at Teluk Intan Hospital?
Yes, there is a canteen facility at Teluk Intan Hospital operates from 7am to 10pm (Monday-Friday) and 7am - 3pm (Saturday). The canteen is closed on Sundays.
3) What is the rate of payment charged by the Hospital?
The rate of payment is according to the rate set by the Ministry of Health. Please click here for more information
4) Are the hospitals responsible for the loss of the property or the vehicle of the patient / heir?
No. The hospital is not responsible for any loss. Therefore, the patient / heir is advised not to take any valuable items at the hospital
5) What documents should be taken when coming to the hospital for treatment?
Identification Card / Birth Certificate / Passport, Retirement Card, School Letter (if applicable), Referral Letter from Doctor, Government / Private Guarantee Letter, Money For Deposits or Services
6) Is Teluk Intan Hospital a government hospital?
7) How many beds are available at Teluk Intan Hospital
There are 548 beds available at Teluik Intan Hospital
8) How to get expertise?
You need to be checked by a medical officer at a government or private health clinic first before being referred to a relevant specialist doctor.