Telephone No: 05-6298400 ext. 8409
Enhances human emotional health through professional counseling services.
The Psychological Unit of Counseling plays a role and implements:
- To provide professional and quality counseling services.
- To emphasize counseling services that meet the following criteria:
- Characteristics of caring, professionalism, and teamwork.
- The nature of respect for dignity.
- Community involvement.
- Improve the emotional health of those in need through counseling services provided.
- Increasing public awareness of the importance of mental health in a healthy life.
- Helps to improve the ability to change behavior more effectively such as:
- Reduces current emotional stress
- Building social skills
- Have insight
- Get out of the troubled environment
- Building self-confidence
- Become a self-employed person and the environment
- Helps humanist and organized
- Emphasizing the existence of the client's honor
- Giving internal awareness to clients
The Psychological Unit of Counseling is responsible for planning, implementing and coordinating activities related to the psychological/ psychological/counseling field of the patients and customers of the hospital through the following activities:
- Individual and group counseling psychology interventions, family counseling, marriage counseling, consulting services and crisis interventions.
- Implement human capital development programs based on psychological approaches that include aspects of development, prevention, recovery, and intervention.
- Administer inventory / psychological tests.
- Prepare a report on counseling services.
- Updating client data provided with counseling and psychotherapy in System Management System case.