No. Telephone: 05-6298400 ext. 8661/8665/8666
The nation mobilizes energy for better health.
The mission of the Ministry of Health is to lead and work together:
To facilitate and facilitate and enable the people:
- Achieve their full potential in health
- Appreciate health as the most valuable asset.
- Take responsibility and positive action for their health.
To ensure high-quality health system:
- Prioritize customers
- Not burdensome
- Reasonable by technology
- Can be adjusted according to the environment
- Characteristics of caring, professionalism and teamwork.
- The nature respects human dignity.
- Community involvement.
- Working with customers and communities towards achieving quality health status.
- Promoting health by direct involvement in treatment, prevention, curative and rehabilitative activities to individuals, families and communities.
- Provide proper, scientific and scientific evidence based on caring culture, teamwork and maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Improve the level of staffing compatibility with research and development along with the latest technological developments.
The Department of Psychiatry and Mental Health is responsible for providing support services to the residents of the hospital through the following activities:
- Treatment and rehabilitation of psychiatric problems
- Specialist clinic
- Treatment in the community
- Psycho-Social Rehabilitation: Psychoeducation, Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Mental Health Promotion
- Methadon Replacement Treatment for opiate/heroin collection
- Counseling (With Counselor Unit)
- Training for health personnel, government and non-government agencies and the general public on mental health and illness.
- Health assessment for Medical Board, SOCSO panel and under 'DisabilityAct' (Persons with Disabilities)