Telephone No: 05-6298400 ext. 8431
Be a Finance Unit with superior, integrity, credibility and accountability in providing financial management services.
Improve the quality of financial management services that meet customer needs.
- Provide financial management services that meet customer needs and requirements.
- To provide efficient and profitable procurement and revenue management services to the government in accordance with the applicable financial procedures.
- Provide, monitor and control annual provisions and expenses to achieve effective optimum use.
- Improve the competency and efficiency of financial unit staff in financial management through ongoing training.
- Manage the results of Teluk Intan Hospital.
- To manage the acquisition and to become a shareholder of the Board of Directors.
- Manage payment of bills, overtime allowances, travel claims, air travel warrants, shoe refunds, salaries and quarters for the staff of Teluk Intan Hospital
- Managing mortgages, advances and bulk accounts
- Implementing financial control and expenditure mechanisms through Quarterly Headquarters Financial and Account Management Committee (JPKA) Meetings.
- Submit a quarterly report to the State Health Department
- To manage and coordinate matters relating to Audit inquiries including inquiries from the National Audit Department and Internal Audit Unit.
- Implement Electronic Government (ePerolehan and eSPKB).
- Provides Budget Annual Budget of Teluk Intan Hospital.
- Managing the allocation and administration of Teluk Intan Hospital