Telephone No: 05-6298400 ext. 8504/8505/8506
The nation mobilizes energy for better health.
The mission of the Ministry of Health is to lead and work together:
To facilitate and facilitate and enable the people:
- Achieve their full potential in health
- Appreciate health as the most valuable asset.
- Take responsibility and positive action for their health.
To ensure a high-quality health system:
- Prioritize customers
- Not burdensome
- Reasonable by technology
- Can be adjusted according to the environment
- Characteristics of caring, professionalism, and teamwork.
- Nature respects human dignity.
- Community involvement.
Ensure that the Health Services provided at Teluk Intan Hospital (HTI) are of good quality according to customer's requirements as well as an action plan
- KPI Surveys - Surveillance of KPI programs in accordance with the standards set
- Patient Safety Goal - Patient safety goal implementation according to the Malaysian Patient Safety Goal manual.
- Incident Report - Ensure that improvements and follow-up actions are implemented according to findings and findings.
- Credentialing and Privileging - recognition of all procedural executives requiring privileging.
- Customer Satisfaction - Performs continuous improvement to meet customer needs and satisfaction.
- The culture of Innovation and Creativity- Applying the culture of innovation and creativity with continuous monitoring.
- Accreditation, MS ISO, Lean Health Care- Accreditation Rating, MS ISO, Lean Health Care is reached within the stipulated period.
- Clinical Practice Guideline- CPG monitoring according to the latest CPG.
- Clinical Audit- Implement and monitor the audit's clinical activities.
- Mortality Review - Monitor and execute Mortality Review activities.
- Data collection and analysis of quality activities.
- Implementation of awareness and training.
- Presentation of achievement.
- Improvement / follow up.