ANESTHESIOLOGY AND INTENSIVE CARE
Telephone number: 05-6298400 / Head of Department: ext. 8820 / ICU: ext. 8818 /General OT: ext. 8829 / Maternity OT: ext. 8824 / RHU: ext. 8844
Making Professionalism and Safety in the Anesthesia aims to excellence as well as create an education center with information technology.
- To provide high quality, comprehensive clinical services by emphasizing patient safety and comfort as the ultimate goal.
- Emphasizing the concept of professionalism in Anesthesia services by developing continuous educational programs and promoting research and publication.
- Applying humanitarian values by emphasizing the concept of cooperating, respectful and courteous.
- Increase anesthesia services in terms of safety and comfort to patients at Teluk Intan Hospital.
- Enhanced knowledge of staff by promoting continuous education participation.
- Ensure that the patient gets the best care of the patient with the number of employees available.
- Expanding survey activities where the findings of the survey have become the basis for the development of the services and treatment provided.
- Striving to increase the number of existing staff to cater for increased services especially in the night shift and to achieve a nurse's ratio to patients to 1: 1.