NO.TELEFON 05-6298400 ext. 8634
- To provide the latest, effective and efficient orthopedic treatment services to patients suffering from limbs, hands and spine injuries and other related problems.
- Teaching and assisting support staff are keen to explore Orthopedic field. Indirectly, it will also improve the quality of services that can be given to patients.
- Providing understanding to local people about the existence of Orthopedic services where certain problems need not be referred to larger hospitals. This has been successfully done through 'Customer Joint Program' activities and organizes certain courses.
MISSION OF DEPARTMENT
Providing care and care in the field of Orthopedic in a professional and sustainable manner as well as meeting customer satisfaction.
The Orthopedics Department should provide trained members in the treatment of Orthopedics using specific technology in order to improve the quality in the treatment of Orthopedics.
ORTHOPEDIC CLINIC CLIENT CHARTER
- We promise to provide professional, safe, friendly, caring and quality services
- The services will be provided according to the rules and / or conditions of the patient. Priority will be given to children, pregnant women, senior citizens and people with disabilities.
- Information will be provided to customers regarding illness and care.
- The confidentiality of personal information, illness and care provided to patients is guaranteed.
- Clean and secure facilities and surroundings are available.
- Patients are given care and treatment in accordance with standard standards. The needy patients who are not available at this hospital will be referred to the appropriate hospitals/institutions.
- Over 90% of you who are present at the Orthopedic specialist clinic are waiting less than 90 minutes for treatment.