ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY
Telephone No: 05-6298400 ext. 8616
Be an excellent center with customer care that is focused and professional in line with the health vision
Provides quality and efficient service towards becoming the preferred center for oral and maxillofacial cases.
- Consultation and referral reference references to problems related to oral and maxillofacial and pathological surgery
- Provides dental services that use specific groups such as patients with complicated medical problems
- Provide training and conduct research in oral and maxillofacial surgery
Surgical expertise provides services to both inside and outside patients.
The types of treatment provided include:
- Cases and maxillofacial trauma cases
- Injuries such as tumors (benign and malignant) / cysts and maxillophageal
- Face and mouth infection
- Corrective jaw correction (Orthognathic Surgery)
- Face joint problems (temporomandibular joints)
- Dental Implants
- Salivary gland pathology
- Teeth affected
- Dental treatment for patients who are compromised medically
- Patients referred from the government or private dental clinics and concerns.