No. Phone: 05-6298400
- Chief Pharmacist: 8482
- Outpatient Pharmacy Officer: 8465/8599
- Internal Patient Pharmacy Officer: 8481/8483/8470
- Logistic Pharmacy Pharmacy Officer: 8475/8476
- DPIS Pharmacist: 8474
- Clinical Pharmacy Officer: 8859
- Oncology Pharmacy Officer: 8649
- Parmesan Pharmacy Officer: 8484
- CPS Pharmacy Officer: 8650
- Ward Pharmacy Officer: 8503
- Metadon / Psychiatric Pharmacy Officer: 8667
- Mini Pharmacy Officer / Office Hours: 8529
To provide the best Pharmaceutical Services for the health and well-being of the country.
Lead the dynamic Pharmacy Service with emphasis on the high level of credibility, professionalism, and excellence, in line with the country's aspirations and challenges.
To ensure the best and best Pharmaceutical Services by providing adequate and safe, effective and quality medicines as well as providing patient-centered pharmaceutical care to optimize drug therapy.
The Pharmacy Department operates based on 3 main functions:
1) Pharmaceutical Supply Service
This service involves the supply of medicines to outpatient and inpatient patients.
- Outpatient Pharmacy
- Satellite / Inpatient Pharmacy
- Ward Supply / Production Pharmacy
- Emergency Pharmacy (Mini Pharmacy)
- Pharmacy Psychiatric / Metadon Clinic
- Value Added Services (VAS) - Pharmacy Our Friends (FTK), Post-Medication (UMP1M), SMS and Retrieve, Locker 4U and Integrated Drug Dispensing System (SPUB)
2) Clinical Pharmacy Services
This service involves the services in which the aspect of pharmaceutical care is implemented optimally.
- Clinical Pharmacokinetic Services (CPS / TDM)
- Parenteral Nutrition Preparation Service (PNS / TPN)
- Drug and Poison Information Services
- Drug Counseling Service
- Ward Pharmacy Services
- Cytotoxic Drug Reconstitution Services (POS / CDR)
- Medicine Therapy Adherence Clinic (MTAC)
- Home Medication Review (HMR) service
3) Pharmaceutical Logistics Management Services
This service involves the procurement and supply of medicines, medical and medical equipment.
- Logistics Pharmacy