Telephone No: 05-6298400 ext. 8607
The Ophthalmology Clinic is located opposite the Children's Specialist Clinic and Medical Expert Clinic.
The country carries the energy towards better health.
The mission of the Ministry of Health is to lead and work together.
To facilitate and enable the people:
- Achieve their full potential in health.
- Appreciate health as the most valuable asset.
- Take responsibility and positive action for their health.
To ensure high quality health system:
- Prioritize customers.
- Not burdensome.
- Reasonable by technology.
- Can be adjusted according to the environment.
- Characteristics of caring, professionalism and teamwork.
- The nature respects human dignity.
- Community involvement.
- Provides excellent treatment and treatment services in patient-friendly environments.
- Participate in continuous professional development for members through continuous learning programs.
- Awareness of the community on eye health through screening programs, lectures and so on.
- Participate in clinical research through continuous data collection.
SCOPE OF CLINIC SERVICES OF HOSPITAL OF TELUK INTAN OFTALMOLOGY
The Ophthalmology Specialist Clinic Teluk Intan Hospital is responsible for providing services to the community through the following activities:
- Perform visual acuity on patients.
- Make early diagnosis and provide treatment related to eye diseases.
- Receive case references from other Government / Private Hospitals / Centers / Health Clinics.
- Refer cases that require special treatment to other Reference Hospitals.
- Perform eye treatment procedures.
- Conduct elective surgery such as Cataract, Pterygium and others.
- Receive emergency cases and perform treatments and surgery for emergency cases.
- Doing 'Visual Rehabilitation'.
- Others such as running Eye Screening Program, Eye Care Course for healthcare staff, giving lectures on diseases and eye care to the public and other activities.
Ophthalmologist Clinic also provides optometry services by Optometry Officer, Teluk Intan Hospital Optometry Unit. Among the services available:
- General Optometry Clinic
- Pediatric Optometry Clinic
- Touch Lenses Clinic
- Binocular & Orthopedic Vision Clinic
- Restricted Vision Clinic
- Perimeter Test, Biometric Testing. Color Vision & Hess Test
CLINICAL INSTITUTE OF HOSPITAL TELL INTAN HOSPITAL POLICY
- All patients needing treatment should bring a referral letter from Government or Private Medical Officers.
- The patient will be 'Eye Health Screening'.
- Appointment of treatment will be given to him according to the thap of the disease according to certain date and time.
- Patients are reminded to be in compliance with the date and time of appointment.
- Patients are also advised to attend 30 minutes before the appointment time for treatment registration process.
CLIENT CHARTER OF CLINIC OF HOSPITAL OF TELUK INTAN OFTALMOLOGY
We promise to provide professional, safe, friendly, caring and quality services.
- The services will be given in turn and / or the condition of the patient. Priority will be given to children, pregnant women, senior citizens and people with disabilities.
- Information will be provided to customers regarding illness and care.
- The confidentiality of personal information, illness and care provided to patients is guaranteed.
- Clean, comfortable and secure facilities and environment are available.
- Patients are given care and treatment according to standard standards. Patients who require treatment not available at this hospital will be referred to the appropriate hospitals / institutions.
- Patients are adequately informed and given written consent before treatment procedures are performed.
- The waiting time to see a doctor in the specialist clinic is less than 90 minutes for 90% of patients receiving treatment (except patients undergoing procedures such as refraction and field vision tests).
- For the first case of Diabetes patients, the appointment will be given within 6 weeks
- For all cataract elective surgery cases, the date of surgery will be given no later than sixteen weeks (16 weeks) of Pre-operative screening.